That’s right, you didn’t misread that. We are offering you FREE IT SUPPORT when you email us or send a message via our facebook page
THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- It must be digital written communication only (i.e. email, Facebook message)
- No Apple or Linux etc issues please. (we have our reasons)
- We will not assist with full-on installations. If you need a server or a network setup, then we are are happy to help but it’s normally a chargeable onsite call,
- We will reply in a timely and orderly fashion so no urgent support issues Â as we may not get back to you in time
- Any emails received before 9am GMT and after 1pm GMT will not be eligible for support
- We have the right to post interesting issues raised across our Social Media Platform, but discretion will be used.
- If the situation requires remote access and / or onsite support normal charges will apply, but we will advise in advance before you make any monetary commitment.
We take no responsibility for the advice given should it cause a disruption to your system. Whilst we try to maintain solid support, many issues can be put down to a variety ofÂ reasons, such as rogue software or miscellaneous hardware, and as suchÂ resolutions may effect computers in different ways.